even the rocks
Luke 19:40
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
Nature does such a great job of worshiping God. Even when we keep quiet, its beauty is a shout heard all around us -- proclaiming the Creator! Here are a couple of examples:
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
Nature does such a great job of worshiping God. Even when we keep quiet, its beauty is a shout heard all around us -- proclaiming the Creator! Here are a couple of examples:
![]() |
| Do you see the heart? I love this, because even in a tiny stone used to pave a street, we have a reminder of beauty. A reminder that God is love! |
| Don't you love the patterns of growth on these rocks? I love that not only are rocks beautiful in and of themselves, they often have beautiful moss/algae/growth on them. |
| All shapes and sizes and colors -- all beautiful and strong. |

Thanks so much for showing us your world!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of beautiful and strong rocks, this also reminds me of those giant granite outcroppings we hiked on during that Texas trip a few years ago. :-) Imagine how loud they would be if they cried out!
ReplyDelete~Ruth
So true, Ruth! What a beautiful sound! :)
Delete