'o' news
One month from today I will be driving to the big city (Denver) and going through security and getting on an airplane. Two-ish days of travel later . . . destination = PNG!
On to other news. This just happens to be the 150st post I have written on this blog. Not all that noteworthy, but I thought I would highlight the fact nonetheless. : )
Obliterate! That is what I felt like doing today while doing one of my least favorite things . . . paperwork. Ick! At least I got through a good portion of it and there is less to do now.
Occasionally, I like to have random patterns to things. Like having every paragraph start with the same letter. : ) It makes me happy. The little things.
Optimally, you choose an easy letter. I'm not sure 'o' fits the bill, but it's working so far. At least it's better than some letters of the alphabet!
Originally, I had an idea for what to write for this post, but I can't seem to remember what it was. Too bad. This is alliterating improvisation.
Other things of note might be that I finally watched Lincoln and I like that he quotes Euclid in the movie. I also think Daniel Day-Lewis is great. That is probably because of the Last of the Mohicans.
Okay, I have little else to say at this moment.
On to other news. This just happens to be the 150st post I have written on this blog. Not all that noteworthy, but I thought I would highlight the fact nonetheless. : )
Obliterate! That is what I felt like doing today while doing one of my least favorite things . . . paperwork. Ick! At least I got through a good portion of it and there is less to do now.
Occasionally, I like to have random patterns to things. Like having every paragraph start with the same letter. : ) It makes me happy. The little things.
Optimally, you choose an easy letter. I'm not sure 'o' fits the bill, but it's working so far. At least it's better than some letters of the alphabet!
Originally, I had an idea for what to write for this post, but I can't seem to remember what it was. Too bad. This is alliterating improvisation.
Other things of note might be that I finally watched Lincoln and I like that he quotes Euclid in the movie. I also think Daniel Day-Lewis is great. That is probably because of the Last of the Mohicans.
Okay, I have little else to say at this moment.
You watched Lincoln? I've been wanting to for the same reason (the same actor, from the same movie you mentioned :-)). Is it good, or is it just likeable because he's in it?
ReplyDelete~R
It's a great movie, just better because of him. :)
ReplyDelete