middle of the night
Does anyone else get the middle of the night blues?
*In the middle of the night, it's easy to gloss over everything there is to be thankful for.
*In the middle of the night, it's easy to dwell on sadness.
How do you conquer the blues? How do you restore joy? Joy is a choice. It sure isn't easy sometimes.
*In the middle of the night, I realize how much I'm leaving behind in six weeks.
*In the middle of the night, I realize how unknown the future is.
*In the middle of the night, my fear is overwhelming.
*In the middle of the night, I desperately need the Light.
Obedience isn't easy. Obedience is required.
*In the middle of the night, the battle is the strongest.
*In the middle of the night, the victory is still decided.
Resting in the truth of God's promises means knowing that even the middle of the night blues are not bigger than God. It means knowing that the victory has already been won and I do not need to lose this battle.
*In the middle of the night, I'm so thankful for my Savior.
*In the middle of the night, I'm choosing to rest in God's peace.
*In the middle of the night, I'm choosing joy.
*In the middle of the night, it's easy to gloss over everything there is to be thankful for.
*In the middle of the night, it's easy to dwell on sadness.
How do you conquer the blues? How do you restore joy? Joy is a choice. It sure isn't easy sometimes.
*In the middle of the night, I realize how much I'm leaving behind in six weeks.
*In the middle of the night, I realize how unknown the future is.
*In the middle of the night, my fear is overwhelming.
*In the middle of the night, I desperately need the Light.
Obedience isn't easy. Obedience is required.
*In the middle of the night, the battle is the strongest.
*In the middle of the night, the victory is still decided.
Resting in the truth of God's promises means knowing that even the middle of the night blues are not bigger than God. It means knowing that the victory has already been won and I do not need to lose this battle.
*In the middle of the night, I'm so thankful for my Savior.
*In the middle of the night, I'm choosing to rest in God's peace.
*In the middle of the night, I'm choosing joy.
These are good thoughts for even the middle of the day, that joy is a choice. Thank you!
ReplyDelete