oh, the wind!

Good night!  The wind!!!

It's howling and howling and howling!  I am thankful however that it decided to wait until after we finished running.  Amanda and I had been back less than 10 minutes when a torrential downpour broke loose and then the wind came. 

Un-highlight of the day: I tripped while running and rolled my ankle.  Not pleasant.  It could have been much worse, but both my ankle and my arms, from the shock of catching myself, are sore. 

One highlight of the day: After running we made popcorn balls with hot tomales in them.  I had never made popcorn balls so it was a new experience.  And a sticky one!  : )  


Today was my last day in Dallas.  I think a week visit was just what I needed.  Enough time to see a lot of people and go a lot of places, but not too long.  It has sure been a busy week! 

Tomorrow is a friend's (Mandy's) wedding.  I'm going to pick up Laura bright and early and we're going to drive to East Texas.  I am so looking forward to seeing PNG friends and being there for Mandy's wedding, what a blessing!

On Friday, Daniel (brother) and Sarah and I are driving to Wyoming for Christmas.  It will be nice to have company on this road trip.  We're leaving super, super early so it shouldn't be too late when we get there.  : )

Comments