a lot beautiful
It was a beautiful day for a drive! A bit cold. A bit snowy. A bit sunny. A lot beautiful.
When I left Laramie, there were slick spits on the roads and the snow was blowing. It was so beautiful the way that it swished and swirled across the road, glistening in the sun. I didn't want to try to get a picture due to the conditions, so here's a similar type (without some of the character) that I took while my dad drove a couple years ago.
Near Colorado City, CO I stopped for a few minutes and had a chance to get some pictures of the snow and mountains.
I drove through the corner of New Mexico and into the panhandle of Texas. Once I got into the plains of Texas the sun was beginning its descent. I wish that the pictures I have could begin to capture the beauty.
I hope this gives you a taste of what my day of driving was like.
When I left Laramie, there were slick spits on the roads and the snow was blowing. It was so beautiful the way that it swished and swirled across the road, glistening in the sun. I didn't want to try to get a picture due to the conditions, so here's a similar type (without some of the character) that I took while my dad drove a couple years ago.
Near Colorado City, CO I stopped for a few minutes and had a chance to get some pictures of the snow and mountains.
| A view of Pike's Peak to the north. |
| Greenhorn Mountain |
I drove through the corner of New Mexico and into the panhandle of Texas. Once I got into the plains of Texas the sun was beginning its descent. I wish that the pictures I have could begin to capture the beauty.
The sun shines golden upon the grassy plains.
Pinks and blues hint at meeting along the horizon,
Waiting to spring forth across the heavens.
Shadows whisper at growing longer,
Stretching out atop the land.
I hope this gives you a taste of what my day of driving was like.
Pretty, pretty. I love snow, and Knoxvegas doesn't get it nearly often enough.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Def splashes of HIS beauty!
ReplyDeletelizzieroe.blogspot.com
Beautiful - thanks for sharing! I am loving all the recent blog updates (sorry I missed a couple days and am just now catching up). :-) Glad your drive was beautiful and safe!
ReplyDelete~R