donut party
I love donuts! A lot! Therefore, when my friends suggested I make donuts for a party I was having it wasn't hard to convince me. :)
Although, for some reason, I overestimated the number of donuts that we needed . . . by a large amount! That means everyone took home a "doggie-bag" of donuts and two people took two bags for different offices and I have three bags left over for my trip. Hopefully, that won't mean that I am sick of donuts! :) Is that possible?
The good thing about having people over is that it is good incentive to clean! After living here for four months, my house is finally organized and put away (except for one or two cupboard doors that you just might not want to open!). Yay!
And because they are a great group of people, they even helped me do my dishes during and after the donut chaos in the kitchen!
| This is from the second group of donuts that ended up baked not fried. Yum! |
Although, for some reason, I overestimated the number of donuts that we needed . . . by a large amount! That means everyone took home a "doggie-bag" of donuts and two people took two bags for different offices and I have three bags left over for my trip. Hopefully, that won't mean that I am sick of donuts! :) Is that possible?
The good thing about having people over is that it is good incentive to clean! After living here for four months, my house is finally organized and put away (except for one or two cupboard doors that you just might not want to open!). Yay!
And because they are a great group of people, they even helped me do my dishes during and after the donut chaos in the kitchen!
Comments
Post a Comment