bits of nature
Found some pictures from last month. They made smile. : )
Genesis 9:13, 16
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures on every kind on the earth.
| What a pretty white! |
| Oh, Okay! What a cutie! |
| Colorful yard-buddy |
| Jacaranda trees |
| I love colors! |
| Yet another amazing orchid |
| cheerful yellow |
| This might be my favorite marigold picture, yet. |
| This makes it feel almost autumny |
| More color |
| and one of my personal favorites . . . a rainbow close enough to touch |
Genesis 9:13, 16
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures on every kind on the earth.
Comments
Post a Comment