two sleeps. two sleeps. two sleeps.
Two more sleeps until I get on the airplane. Two more sleeps . . . wait, what are sleeps? Who has time to sleep??? : )
The Good News
* Two suitcases are close or under 50lb limit!
* Malaria medicine is in hand . . . and completely covered by insurance
* Eight bajillion cd's and audiobooks are now copied to my ipod
* Lots of books have made their way onto my kindle
* A super duper flashlight for times with no electricity ispacked waiting to be crammed into my carry-on.
* I'm headed toward summer!!!
* I signed up for frequent flyer miles so I can start accumulating during my thousands of miles I'll be flying this week.
* I sent out a note to about 94.3% of my partners (the rest are address challenged). My hand is now dead.
* My to-do list is getting shorter.
The Bad News
* I have no idea how heavy my carry-on will be once I stuff everything that didn't fit into my suitcases into it instead. Brilliant!
* I might resort to wearing multiple layers of clothing . . . I can personally attest to the fact that it does work, although it can be a bit toasty.
* It might take me a month to thaw out from the past month spent here in WY . . . it's been too long since I lived here in the winter (think 15 years).
* It's going to be a big adjustment to life without a cell phone. I think the biggest thing will be having to start wearing my watch again.
* I'm going to miss watching sports . . . any sports fan friends, feel free to send me fun scores or news.
* I seem to have misplaced everything! It's possible I will never be able to find anything ever again.
* My to-do list will never actually end!
I should be doing something right now, probably sleeping.
The Good News
* Two suitcases are close or under 50lb limit!
* Malaria medicine is in hand . . . and completely covered by insurance
* Eight bajillion cd's and audiobooks are now copied to my ipod
* Lots of books have made their way onto my kindle
* A super duper flashlight for times with no electricity is
* I'm headed toward summer!!!
* I signed up for frequent flyer miles so I can start accumulating during my thousands of miles I'll be flying this week.
* I sent out a note to about 94.3% of my partners (the rest are address challenged). My hand is now dead.
* My to-do list is getting shorter.
The Bad News
* I have no idea how heavy my carry-on will be once I stuff everything that didn't fit into my suitcases into it instead. Brilliant!
* I might resort to wearing multiple layers of clothing . . . I can personally attest to the fact that it does work, although it can be a bit toasty.
* It might take me a month to thaw out from the past month spent here in WY . . . it's been too long since I lived here in the winter (think 15 years).
* It's going to be a big adjustment to life without a cell phone. I think the biggest thing will be having to start wearing my watch again.
* I'm going to miss watching sports . . . any sports fan friends, feel free to send me fun scores or news.
* I seem to have misplaced everything! It's possible I will never be able to find anything ever again.
* My to-do list will never actually end!
I should be doing something right now, probably sleeping.
My blog reader thing didn't tell me about this post until just now (it's a bit delayed...) so no telling when you'll get this comment. But this still made me laugh! Hooray for good news and frequent flyer miles and summer. :-) Not so hooray for heavy carry ons and misplaced things... :-p
ReplyDeleteHope you were able to get some good sleep last night and I'll be thinking of you as you fly! *HUG*
~R