100 degrees is cool?

There's something wrong here!

I pulled up to campus at 10:45pm to do a little research on the internet and when I got out of my car I thought to myself how much cooler it felt outside than it did earlier in the day.  It almost felt pleasant.  And then when I opened my computer and checked the internet I realized that it's almost 100 degrees out here.  : /  I think my perspective has been skewed!

The AC in my apartment hasn't been working the past few days and I have been hoping that it would be fixed soon.  As I wait, I am realizing how much I am grateful for air conditioning . . . especially since today in Dallas we were at about 109 degrees and 110 is predicted for tomorrow. 

We could use some rain!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. It's high 90s here, but I would be lost without my air conditioner. I feel really, REALLY sorry for you.

    I wonder if there's some way to share my AC with you through the InterWebs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, they did finally fix the AC on Tuesday! YAY!!! :) The days and nights without it were really long and I was about to start taking my pillow somewhere cooler! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment