mish-mash of mostly mindless matters
* My AC is working again! So thankful! : )
* It's really hot still in TX! This weekend I was thinking to myself how much "cooler" it felt than the days before, but it was still about 104 or 105.
* I'm tired of being tired . . .
* NINE weeks left of classes
* The other day I set a bunch of my alarm clocks but didn't turn them on! : / Thankfully, I still woke up on time!
* Yesterday I got a hug from an adorable 19-month-old! : )
* Dictionary.com said they had "14,950,795 words searched today"
* I forgot what I was going to put here . . .
* Today I am wearing green.
* I was stung by a bee yesterday!
* It's really hot still in TX! This weekend I was thinking to myself how much "cooler" it felt than the days before, but it was still about 104 or 105.
* I'm tired of being tired . . .
* NINE weeks left of classes
* The other day I set a bunch of my alarm clocks but didn't turn them on! : / Thankfully, I still woke up on time!
* Yesterday I got a hug from an adorable 19-month-old! : )
* Dictionary.com said they had "14,950,795 words searched today"
* I forgot what I was going to put here . . .
* Today I am wearing green.
* I was stung by a bee yesterday!
. . . Conjuring a coherent conclusion closes clueless clutter . . .
Comments
Post a Comment