Coffee Crawl 2021


Next time I have a "great idea" for a walk, perhaps someone needs to remind me to double check the miles first. 😆

My parents and I walked through much of downtown Denton today doing the 4th Annual Coffee Crawl that supports the children's museum.   I think 10 shops participated, but we only made it to 7 in the time frame and passed two others after the fact.  There were a variety of options at the different locations including: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and lavender limeade.  As well as some cookies, muffins, and other treats. 

We walked about 5.5 miles and my feet were so done, but when we got back to my car the doors wouldn't unlock.  The battery in my key fob died and apparently the key won't open the door. 🤦🏼‍♀️  So we walked another 3 miles to and from an auto parts store to get a new battery and finally the car opened.  

Eight and a half miles later, whose idea was this?  Oh yeah, mine.  🥴

#photoadaydecember2021  #exploringtexas  #ilovecoffee  #adventureswithsusie

Comments