counting blessings
At the end of the week, I'm taking a few moments to count my blessings.
1. Friends who walk slow with you when you're having a bad health day.
2. Opportunities to share meals with fun people.
3. Chats with family.
4. Mail from friends.
5. Prayers lifted on your behalf.
6. Opportunities to serve.
7. Beautiful days.
8. Amazing displays of stars.
9. The transformation between stranger and friend.
10. The gift of flowers from a friend.
11. The gift of seeing gratitude on a person's face.
12. The promise of hope.
13. New adventures.
14. Joy despite the circumstances.
A lot of those center around people. I'm pretty grateful for the people God has placed in my life past, present, and future.
1. Friends who walk slow with you when you're having a bad health day.
2. Opportunities to share meals with fun people.
3. Chats with family.
4. Mail from friends.
5. Prayers lifted on your behalf.
6. Opportunities to serve.
7. Beautiful days.
8. Amazing displays of stars.
9. The transformation between stranger and friend.
10. The gift of flowers from a friend.
11. The gift of seeing gratitude on a person's face.
12. The promise of hope.
13. New adventures.
14. Joy despite the circumstances.
A lot of those center around people. I'm pretty grateful for the people God has placed in my life past, present, and future.
I love these thoughts. It's so important to be thankful.
ReplyDelete