Mom was in town this past weekend. On Sunday we had a few minutes before we had somewhere to be and went for a walk. Along the way, I saw this tree and thankfully I had my camera with me. :)
Your pictures are keepsakes! Thank You, Lord, for the gift of sight.
Jesus loves the little flowers, All the little flowers of the world, Red, pink, yellow, purple, and white, They are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little flowers of the world.
Nothing's blooming here yet.
ReplyDeleteIt's very ... drudgery.
I know that doesn't agree, but that's still what it is.
:/ I would send you some of our flowers if I could!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are keepsakes! Thank You, Lord, for the gift of sight.
ReplyDeleteJesus loves the little flowers,
All the little flowers of the world,
Red, pink, yellow, purple, and white,
They are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little flowers of the world.