grief and walking
Four unique conversations over the past couple of days have brought up hurts, griefs, and sorrow people are experiencing -- from a wide range of sources. As my sister said today: all grief matters, comparison has no place in grief.
Can I encourage you today to ask people to share your hurt and grief? Don't carry it alone. We are all stronger together.
Also, I have a list of things I'm grateful for today:
* I saw an armadillo today while walking. (And a lot of birds singing cheerfully)
* Layers for cold morning walks.
* The funnies, because we could all use a laugh.
* Smiles, laughter, and tears with family as we met for our monthly virtual game night.
What are you thankful for today? Do you need someone to share your hurt? I'm here to listen to both.
#beautysplashes #givethanks #strongertogether
Comments
Post a Comment