God is bigger

God is bigger!  I hold on to this truth fiercely.

My workload may be big, but God is bigger. 
My pain may be overwhelming, but God is bigger.
My exhaustion may be strong, but God is bigger.  
My graciousness may be extinguished, but God is bigger.
My ________ may be ________, but God is bigger. 

No matter what you put in those blanks, God is bigger! 

That truth, that promise is enough to carry me through the darkest, hardest days.  No matter what I face, no matter how I feel, no matter what other people do or say . . . God is bigger.

Psalm 18:1-3
I love you, O LORD, my strength.  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.

Our God is bigger.
Hallelujah!

Comments

  1. I love this. Thank's for the reminder. It's the middle of the afternoon here and I needed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment