still
This is one of my favorite songs of late. If you haven't heard it, I recommend finding it on youtube. "Know His power in quietness and trust." What a picture of resting in God and seeking after Him.
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
Comments
Post a Comment