counting blessings

I am thankful for: 
1.  Laughter
2.  Time with family
3.  Games of candy land despite being decidedly beaten by my four year old niece
4.  Moderate weather
5.  Safe travels
6.  Coffee!!!
7.  Good movies (even the ones that keep you on the edge of your seat for two hours)
8.  Blankets
9.  Good food
10.  High fives from my two year old nephew
11.  Phone calls with friends
12.  Opportunities to share my passion for translation with others, even if it means my nemesis of public speaking
13.  Completion of projects
14.  Internet that's wow fast
15.  Winning teams . . . go Broncos!
16.  Worship with fellow believers
17.  Thought provoking messages
18.  Fun socks!
19.  Emails from friends
20.  Pastries with chocolate inside
21.  Dreams about running again someday soon
22.  Memories of God's faithfulness
23.  Hope for tomorrow
24.  Assurance of God's love
25.  The peace that comes from laying down your burdens at the foot of your Savior
26.  Good books
27.  Gardens, even if I'm not very good at growing things
28.  Sleep
29.  Joy

Comments

  1. Can I just say, I love your Counting Blessings posts? I do.
    #3 made me laugh out loud. :-) What movies inspired #7? #14 made me laugh too - it's so true! What books have you been reading lately (#26)? Maybe I better just email you... :-)
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watched White House Down. It was good. As far as books go, this week I've been reading dee henderson.

      Delete

Post a Comment