counting blessings

Lots to be thankful for . . . all the time.  Here's my November list (or at least my today in November list):

1.  Celebrating Thanksgiving with my POC family. 
2.  Finding fun colors of yarn for afghan projects.
3.  Visiting my favorite dogs and cats in the neighborhoods.
4.  Kittens!!! I'm so tempted!
5.  Friends who offer to help move furniture, even if I don't get around to the project.
6.  A new pillow! 
7.  Electricity!  It's amazing how much more you appreciate the simple things like this when you go without them.
8.  Messages from friends around the world.
9.  People who stop and pray with you.
10.  Hope, even in the darkness.
11.  Chocolate.
12.  Olives!  I found a can and had them on the veggie tray I made for Thanksgiving. 
13.  Smiles from people at market.
14.  Meeting up with friends I haven't seen in many years.
15.  Hugs.
16.  Christmas decorations from my two grandmothers.
17.  Answered prayers.
18.  Coffee!
19.  Radishes, that I found at market this week . . . also on the veggie tray. :)
20.  The comfort of knowing people.
21.  Rain.
22.  Tomato plants growing in my garden.
23.  Crafts.
24.  Books to read.
25.  Safety.
26.  Things to look forward to.
27.  Sales.
28.  That God shares His beauty through people and nature. 

Comments