counting blessings
Things I am thankful for this week, because it's always good to remember how blessed I am.
1. Puppies
2. Friends who give you cake and coffee
3. The stunning smile of a new friend
4. Craft parties and friends who feed you
5. Beautiful views
6. Walking buddies
7. Checking things off the project list
8. People who listen and pray
9. Internet connection
10. Resting in stillness before my Maker
11. Hearing voices of family members
12. Generosity
13. Bright colors
14. Sunshine
15. Aloe vera for too much sunshine
16. Blankets for cold mornings
17. Water tanks so there is drinking water in the dry season
18. Prayer
1. Puppies
2. Friends who give you cake and coffee
3. The stunning smile of a new friend
4. Craft parties and friends who feed you
5. Beautiful views
6. Walking buddies
7. Checking things off the project list
8. People who listen and pray
9. Internet connection
10. Resting in stillness before my Maker
11. Hearing voices of family members
12. Generosity
13. Bright colors
14. Sunshine
15. Aloe vera for too much sunshine
16. Blankets for cold mornings
17. Water tanks so there is drinking water in the dry season
18. Prayer
Yay for puppies and colors and sunshine (and aloe vera!) and all the other things on your list. :-) I agree with you on all of them, though I haven't been doing too well at #10 and I haven't had any of #4 or 6 recently. Here's my thankful list for this week: http://roadonmyjourney.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/thankful-thursday-14/
ReplyDelete~R