a long day and a pair of scissors
The signs were all there, but there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.
Occasionally, you just need a change and sometimes the easiest thing to change is your hair. Especially when you start having more bad hair days than good ones . . . which is pretty frequently. Although, this is what I woke up to this morning:
I spent yesterday making a dent in cleaning and sorting through old paperwork at the office. Cleaning and sorting have never been favorites of mine. In fact, I tend to avoid doing them because it usually means a move is coming . . . and those are depressing.
By the time I got home, I had really worked myself into dandy of a mood. I found a bunch of split ends in my hair so I grabbed a pair of scissors to solve the problem. It was so cathartic, I kept going.
It was only supposed to be a trim, but apparently I am only capable of drastic haircuts. I'm also apparently only able to take crooked pictures. : )
Anyway, now I have new hair . . . and bangs. Not sure yet if the haircut is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm sure I'll get to the point where I like it.
The back is pretty short . . . and somewhat uneven . . . but that probably just adds character, right?
Occasionally, you just need a change and sometimes the easiest thing to change is your hair. Especially when you start having more bad hair days than good ones . . . which is pretty frequently. Although, this is what I woke up to this morning:
I spent yesterday making a dent in cleaning and sorting through old paperwork at the office. Cleaning and sorting have never been favorites of mine. In fact, I tend to avoid doing them because it usually means a move is coming . . . and those are depressing.
By the time I got home, I had really worked myself into dandy of a mood. I found a bunch of split ends in my hair so I grabbed a pair of scissors to solve the problem. It was so cathartic, I kept going.
It was only supposed to be a trim, but apparently I am only capable of drastic haircuts. I'm also apparently only able to take crooked pictures. : )
Anyway, now I have new hair . . . and bangs. Not sure yet if the haircut is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm sure I'll get to the point where I like it.
The back is pretty short . . . and somewhat uneven . . . but that probably just adds character, right?



I like it! :-) You did the whole thing yourself? :-o You surely are multi-talented.
ReplyDelete~R
I tagged you in my post! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute Susie! I like it!
ReplyDelete