Concrete Sequential on writing abstracts

I never knew I was a concrete sequential until a couple years ago; always thought I had that random streak in me. But the more I go through life, the more I am convinced. I LOVE details. Not only do I like to do things with detail and detailed work; I REALLY love detailed instructions! Especially on assignments that will be graded!

SIDENOTE...
I found the pencil, YAY!!! But it was dead! :( I came up with a temporary replacement, but am now on the hunt for one "just right!"

Back to my train of thought . . . we have sooo much reading to do for Language & Society. Well, then again, it may not be as much as I think. I am in a quandry right now because I thought I understood the reading assignments; but then realized we may only need to do half of them. However, I don't want to only do half and then find out I should have done all of them. Best option is to ask about it on Monday morning, but I was hoping to get a couple days ahead on the reading. :/ Maybe I can just do as much as I can and then ask about it.

Anyway, we are supposed to write abstracts of our readings. I have looked at several examples, reread the instructions at least 5 times, and tried to figure it out . . . I have no idea where to begin. I am sure it will make sense once I can do a couple, but we don't get graded on them until we turn in half of them on Friday. :/

Off to learn something new . . .

Comments

  1. I totally understand your pencil dilemma. I write with certain pens at work, and because I am me, I'm always losing them.

    Normally they're stuck in my ponytail, but I don't find them until after I've gone around for hours saying, "Where is my pencil?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment